Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kevin, You're What the French Call "Les Incompetent"


Well it's Christmas Eve, so that means it's time to take a break from politics and blog about the greatest Christmas movies ever. In no particular order:

Home Alone: The first one, and maybe the second one too. Home Alone 3 was an abomination of cinema.

Christmas Vacation: "Eddy, if I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet I wouldn't be any more surprised than I am right now."

Charlie Brown Christmas: See a forthcoming post

A Christmas Carol (the one with George C. Scott, who is still the best Scrooge of all time)

UPDATE: How could I forget A Christmas Story? (The one with the Red Ryder BB Gun) A classic, of course.

1 comment:

hjohnston said...

Max - I have to say that, in my opinion, you left one off the greatest Christmas movies ever..A Muppet's Christmas Carol! (I just finished watching it with the family)

Merry Christmas!